These Terms are important so please read them carefully. They apply to Your activities as an Authorised User on this legal services collaboration platform, Ampbar ("Platform").
By clicking "Accept" You are agreeing to these Terms and will be legally bound by these Terms. We recommend that You print a copy for Your records. If You do not agree to these Terms please do not use the Platform.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. You should check back regularly to see if they have changed as they will be effective from the next time that You access the Platform and Your continued use of the Platform shall indicate Your acceptance of any change. The Company will make every effort to communicate these changes to You by notification on the Platform or by email.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in these Terms.
the account the Company sets up for You as an Authoriser User of the Platform.
the individuals who are authorised and permitted to use the Platform as set forth in the our service agreement for use of the Platform.
"Company" or "we" or "us"
Ampbar Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10208843 whose registered office is at Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, United Kingdom, W1F 7LD.
any text, advertisement, images, graphics, sounds, videos, films, logos, information or other materials.
these terms and conditions of use.
"You" or "Your"
An Authoriser User acting in a commercial capacity who accepts these Terms or the company, limited liability partnership or trading entity on behalf of which an individual accepts these Terms.
- When using the Platform, You agree not to:
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Platform, or Company's (or its suppliers') computing systems or networks. Company will report any security breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them;
- use, or misuse, the Platform in any way which may impair the functionality of the Platform, or impair the ability of any other user to use the Platform;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Platform is hosted;
- transmit, or input into the Platform, any files or data that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or damage the Platform;
- upload into the Platform any Content that may be defamatory, offensive, sexually explicit or in violation of any law (including data or other material which You do not have the right to use)
- create links to the Platform unless Company gives You prior written consent or as otherwise set out in these Terms;
- attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to operate the Platform except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation and other than as permitted by law;
- impersonate any other person while using the Platform; or
- use the Platform for any unlawful purpose.
- PERSONAL DATA & COOKIES
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the Platform is on an "as is" basis.
- You are responsible for Your use of the Platform and for ensuring that such use is compliant with applicable law.
- You must ensure that Your Account's username and password are kept secure and confidential (including not sharing these details with other individuals). You must immediately notify Company of any unauthorised use of Your password or any other breach of security. You are responsible for any activity on Your Account. It is Your sole responsibility to monitor and control access to and use of Your Account and password.
- The Company will use reasonable endeavours to make the Platform available at all times but does not warrant or guarantee that the Platform will always be available or that they will be uninterrupted or error free.
- If You have any technical problems with the Platform, You must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting the Company. If You still need technical help, [please check the support provided online by the Company on the Platform] or failing that email [email protected]
- The Company uses industry standard security processes and procedures to protect the Platform against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware and other disabling devices but Company cannot guarantee that the Platform will be free from the same or totally secure.
- You can terminate these Terms at any time by contacting the Company's customer services team at [email protected] Termination of Your Account means that You can no longer use the Platform.
- The Company may suspend access to your Account or terminate your Account at any time and for any reason (including if you breach these Terms). The Company will tell You as soon as possible if Company suspends or terminates your Account.
- Governing Law and Jurisdition: These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).